14 Nov E-News – November 2016
Posted at 20:04h in News
AT A GLANCE
- Supporters can now donate via Amazon Smile When you #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/81-0539006 and Amazon donates to Hospice Care Foundation.
- Hospice Ball website updated for 2/24/17 Ball! Check out hospiceball.com
- HCF welcomes new Board Members, Chris Dulaney and Robert Redfield.
- HCF participates in Community Days at Herberger’s, Southgate Mall.
- Halloween for Hospice at Southgate Mall a success! HCF once again partnered with Southgate Mall to host the annual Halloween for Hospice event. 13 games/activities as well as a costume contest and photo contest were attended by trick or treaters of all ages. All proceeds from the event benefit HCF’s granting programs.
- HCF receives notification of a $500 grant award from Shopko Foundation’s Community Charitable Grant program, to support our program grants.
- Quarterly grants are due November 30, 2016. If you are a hospice/palliative care provider in Western Montana, we might be able to financially support your organization.
- Assistance for hospice patients and their families in Western Montana! https://www.hcfmissoula.com/grants/to-individuals. Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Mark your calendars for the Hospice Ball on February 24, 2017 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Missoula from 6:00 – Midnight. See hospiceball.com for more details!
- HCF is seeking new Board Members. Do you like to provide Governance and Oversight, are you interested in helping a nonprofit? You can help us! For more information, please contact Kevi Berger at email@example.com or Susan Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for Events Calendar.
AND SO MUCH MORE!View Newsletter