10 May E-News – May 2017
Posted at 20:55h in News
AT A GLANCE
- Supporters can now donate via Amazon Smile When you #StartWithaSmile at amazon.com/ch/81-0539006 and Amazon donates to Hospice Care Foundation.
- HCF was a proud sponsor of the 13th annual Grief Institute, which was hosted by Tamarack Grief Resource Center.
- Fourth quarter grant applications due May 30, 2017.
- HCF CEO Kevi Berger and Tara Westlie attended Park Side staff meeting as part of the Park Side Partnership Program to raise awareness of HCF, its programs and projects.
- HCF’s CEO, Kevi Berger, has earned the title of Mrs. Montana United States 2017, will represent all married women in Montana and will travel to Orlando, Florida in July to compete in the Mrs. United States pageant.
- Assistance for hospice patients and their families in Western Montana! https://www.hcfmissoula.com/grants/to-individuals. Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
- HCF is seeking new Board Members. Do you like to provide Governance and Oversight, are you interested in helping a nonprofit? You can help us! For more information, please contact Kevi Berger at email@example.com or Susan Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calendar of Hospice Care Foundation Events
AND SO MUCH MORE!View Newsletter