13 Apr E-News – April 2017
Posted at 16:35h in News
AT A GLANCE
- #StartWithaSmile when you shop via HCF’s Amazon Smile link (smile.amazon.com/ch/81-0539006) and Amazon donates a portion of your purchase to Hospice Care Foundation.
- The 2017 Hospice Ball was held at the Hilton Garden Inn on February 24 and raised nearly $64,000 for hospice and palliative care programs in Western Montana!
- HCF honored grantees, Hospice Ball Taskforce Members and Hospice Ball event partners on March 24, 2017.
- HCF traveled to Immanuel Lutheran Communities in Kalispell for a site visit on March 30, 2017 and awarded a Compassionate Care grant.
- HCF is a proud sponsor of the 13th Annual Grief Institute hosted by Tamarack Grief Resource Center.
- HCF proudly accepted an in memoriam award from First Interstate Bank.
- HCF is honored to have been selected as a Park Side Credit Union Nonprofit Partner for 2017.
- HCF was one of two featured nonprofits at the 2017 Missoula Women’s Fair.
- HCF’s very own CEO, Kevi Berger, has earned the title of Mrs. Montana United States 2017 and will represent all married women in Montana when she travels to Orlando, Florida in July to compete for Mrs. United States.
- Thank you to Southgate Mall for allowing HCF to participate in their Community Nonprofit Days event.
- HCF received a $500.00 grant award from Kohl’s Associates In Action volunteer program.
- Assistance for hospice patients and their families in Western Montana is available! More information available here. Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
- HCF is seeking new Board Members. Do you like to provide Governance and Oversight, are you interested in helping a nonprofit? You can help us! For more information, please contact Kevi Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org or Susan Hancock at email@example.com.
- Calendar of Hospice Care Foundation Events
AND SO MUCH MORE!