14 Sep E-News – September 2017
Posted at 16:28h in Newsletter
AT A GLANCE
- Upcoming Events & Volunteers Needed:
- Halloween for Hospice 10/31/17 – This annual child-centered, activity-driven partnership event will take place once again at Southgate Mall from 4:00p-9:00p featuring carnival games, a photo booth & costume contest, trick-or-treating, and more!
- Escape Room Scramble 11/12/17 – This new partnership event is a collaboration between the Hospice Care Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Montana and Big Sky Breakout Missoula. Team up with your friends and family to escape of one of Big Sky Breakout’s puzzling rooms on November 12th!
- Charity Night Bingo 12/10/17 – Brooks & Browns, Holiday Inn Downtown, River City Bingo and HCF are once again collaborating to raise a little ruckus and funds on December 10th. Come play Bingo with us and win some great prizes!
- Hospice Benefit Ball 02/23/18 – Ladies, grab your fascinators and Gents, grab your fedoras. It’s a 1940’s Hollywood Glam Gala aptly titled “Night of Stars.”
- 2018 Hospice Ball Updates:
- When & Where: Friday, February 23, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Missoula
- Theme: 1940’s “Night of Stars” – Think Hollywood glitz and glam.
- Four levels of tickets this year starting at just $50 Each ticket includes entry, dinner, dessert and tons of fun!
- More info coming soon at hospiceball.com
- Danielle Axe with Partners In Home Care Named July Honoring our Heroes Winner
- HCF has given out nearly $120,000 in the last three years to hospice and palliative care organizations in Western Montana!!! Thank you to our generous donors, sponsors and volunteers!
- HCF CEO Nominated and Accepted Position on NANOE’s Board of Governors
- HCF is seeking new Board Members. Do you like to provide Governance and Oversight, are you interested in helping a nonprofit? You can help us! For more information, please contact Kevi Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie Richter at email@example.com.
- Calendar of Hospice Care Foundation Events
AND SO MUCH MORE!View Newsletter