08 Jun E-News – June 2017
Posted at 20:57h in Newsletter
AT A GLANCE
- Supporters can now donate via Amazon Smile When you #StartWithaSmile at amazon.com/ch/81-0539006 and Amazon donates to Hospice Care Foundation.
- HCF Elects New Executive Committee Members: Help us welcome Julie Richter –President, Chris Dulaney – Treasurer, and John Zinn – Secretary!
- HCF continues partnership with Park Side Credit Union.
- HCF’s CEO, Kevi Berger, has earned the title of Mrs. Montana United States 2017, and will represent all married women in Montana and will travel to Orlando, Florida in July to compete in the Mrs. United States pageant.
- Assistance for hospice patients and their families in Western Montana! http://www.hcfmissoula.com/grants/to-individuals. Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Financial & Burial Cremation Assistance – Income Guidelines Apply
- My Wishes – Granting wishes for Hospice patients in Western Montana – NO Income Guidelines
- HCF is seeking new Board Members. Do you like to provide Governance and Oversight, are you interested in helping a nonprofit? You can help us! For more information, please contact Kevi Berger at email@example.com or Susan Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HCF is proud to support community organizations over the last year. Thank you for the amazing services you provide for our community, Immanuel Lutheran Communities, Marcus Daly Hospice, Tamarack Grief Resource Center, Garden City Funeral Home, Partners In Home Care, Missoula Aging Services, and Cremation and Burial Society of the Rockies.
- Calendar of Hospice Care Foundation Events
AND SO MUCH MORE!View Newsletter