06 Jul E-News – July 2017
Posted at 18:31h in Newsletter
AT A GLANCE
- 2017 Osprey & Accolades: HCF Awards $8,500.00 in Grants to Five Western Montana Organizations
- “My Wishes” Assistance to Individuals expanded and increased!
- HCF’s CEO, Kevi Berger, has earned the title of Mrs. Montana United States 2017, and will represent all married women in Montana at the United States Pageant held in Orlando, Florida.
- HCF is proud to support organizations throughout the community including the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula and the Jadyn Fred Foundation.
- Assistance for hospice patients and their families in Western Montana is available. http://www.hcfmissoula.com/grants/to-individuals. Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Individual and/or Family Financial Assistance – Financial assistance for hospice patients; income restrictions apply.
- Burial/Cremation Assistance – Financial assistance for cremation and/or burial expenses; income restrictions apply.
- My Wishes – Helping hospice patients fulfill final wishes.
- NOTICE: HCF is not currently accepting application for Grants to Organizations. Please check back later this month for new grant information and deadlines.
- HCF continues partnership with Park Side Credit Union.
- Supporters can now support HCF via Amazon Smile when you #StartWithaSmile at amazon.com/ch/81-0539006 and Amazon donates a portion of the sale to the Hospice Care Foundation.
- HCF is seeking new Board Members. Do you like to provide Governance and Oversight, are you interested in helping a nonprofit? You can help us! For more information, please contact Kevi Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calendar of Hospice Care Foundation Events
AND SO MUCH MORE!View Newsletter