10 Aug E-News – August 2017
Posted at 18:45h in Newsletter
AT A GLANCE
- Garden City Funeral Home & Crematory donates to HCF: Rick Evans and Tyson presented HCF with a check for nearly $2,700 early this week. We thank GCFH for their generous support
- HCF Elects New Executive Committee Members: Julie Richter was chosen as the Board President and John Zinn as the Secretary.
- HCF Seeks New Board Members: Do you like to provide Governance and Oversight; are you interested in helping a nonprofit? You can help us! For more information, please contact Kevi Berger at email@example.com or Julie Richter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank You: Past President, Susan Hancock, has resigned from the Board of Directors due to time constraints but we are so blessed to have her remaining on as a Granting and Special Events Taskforce member. Chris Dulaney has also resigned due to time constraints. While we are saddened to see them leave the Board, we are happy that Susan will continue to be involved with the Hospice Care Foundation and we wish them both well in their future endeavors.
- HCF Granting Programs Updated:
- New Guidelines for Compassionate Care & Program Project Support Grants
- Honoring our Heroes applications now accepted monthly
- My Wishes Assistance to Individuals now open to all hospice patients with awards now up to $1,000.00.
- Hospice Ball Taskforce chooses 2018 Hospice Ball Theme! Step back in time with a 1940 inspired Hospice Ball. Men, grab your tux and fedora, women your evening gown and fascinator, it’s time to celebrate 37 years at the 2018 Hospice Ball appropriately themed “NIGHT OF STARS.”
- Calendar of Hospice Care Foundation Events
AND SO MUCH MORE!View Newsletter