13 Apr 2018 Escape Room Scramble
Like solving puzzles? Looking for a team-building activity for you and your co-workers? Sign-up for the 2018 Escape Room Scramble hosted by Big Sky Breakout with net proceeds benefiting the Hospice Care Foundation!
When: Sunday, May 20, 2018
Competition starts at 12:00p.
Where: Big Sky Breakout, 307 N. 2nd St. W., Missoula, MT 59802 (Map Here)
Cost: $150.00 per team regardless of team size.
Escape rooms are physical adventure activities that started in 2007 in Japan and quickly gained an international presence. Big Sky Breakout was established in 2016 and has quickly become a community favorite. The Hospice Care Foundation and Big Sky Break Out conceived of the Escape Room Scramble as a community outreach event to inform participants about the missions, goals, and activities of the Hospice Care Foundation, all the while providing a fun and interactive problem-solving experience.
Groups of four to six will work to solve puzzles, discover hidden clues, crack codes, and unlock secret items and passageways to find a way out of one of Big Sky Breakout’s three unique and exquisitely constructed escape rooms described below:
- Embassy Escape – You and your SIS team (Secret Intelligence Services) are looking for a top secret cipher to decode enemy transmissions. You will also need to find the whereabouts of the missing agent that tried this very same mission and has been captured. Find agent 307 and the cipher hidden deep in the Ambassador’s office of the Zimoullian Embassy before it is too late!
- Legends of Fire – Your village is under attack by dragons! The local sorcerer has been selling magical weapons and there are rumors that he is creating a super sword of unharnessed power. You and your friends decide to journey to the sorcerer’s lair to retrieve the sword then save the village. You have exactly one hour. Are you brave enough?
- Through the Looking Glass – Wonderland is sure to amaze as you and your friends are sent through the looking glass and then try to find your way back home. What preposterous riddles will you have to unravel? Will you be mesmerized by the smile of the Cheshire Cat and be caught in Wonderland forever? Will you make it out? The clock is ticking…
Please note that “Through the Looking Glass” is accessed via a somewhat steep flight of stairs and contains patterns and visuals that may trigger photosensitive reactions.
Prizes will be awarded for fast escape time for each room and best team costume. Participation in the costume contest is entirely optional. Please keep costumes family friendly.
Ready to put together a team and try your hand at escape? Read the notes below and follow the link to the registration form!
- Teams are defined as two to six people.
- Teams of two or three may be combined to form groups of four to six.
- Registration is $150.00 per team no matter the team size.
- Credit card is required for registration.
- Registration payment will be processed the day of the event and may be paid via cash, check, or credit card.
- The following registration cancellation fees will apply: cancellation before May 11, 2018 – $50.00 fee; cancellation on or after May 11, 2018 – $100.00 fee.
For more information on the Escape Room Scramble or to cancel your registration, please contact Tara Westlie at 406-541-2255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Net proceeds from this event will support the Hospice Care Foundation.